We have to work almost all our lives, unless you hit a jackpot or your girlfriend/wife turns out to be secretly rich. To keep going even after our prime, we need to start maintaining the “engine” and its ticker as early as possible. Majority of the masses become lethargic after 30-35 and stop experiencing new things. Life happens only once and you should keep making memories till you are alive, YOLO style. For that, of course, you will need energy levels which can handle work as well as fun.
Let us see some ways how you can manage to keep experiencing new things:
- Start Eating Healthy: Making healthy eating choices is one of the best things you can do to maintain a healthy body. Junk and fast food contain no nutrients and are full of nasty calories which pollute your digestive system. A bad digestive system will affect your nervous system, reducing production of testosterone, the male hormone. Testosterone is responsible for the masculine features in our body, which includes muscle quality and bone density.
- Start Exercising: Not walking or any other sissy stuff. Get into it, hardcore. Lifting, running, play a sport. Exercising not only is beneficial for your heart, but also increases testosterone levels and regularizes sleep pattern.
- Learn: Keep learning new things. This will keep your mind challenged and habitual to contests. A stagnant mind becomes a den of evil virtues and causes a downward spiral. Avoid this tragedy, by learning something new, like a music instrument or language.
- Travel: You do not want to miss out on travelling. Travel with your friends, family or just alone, and discover new things, places and experience their sheer beauty. Also, keep changing the destinations and the way you travel (road, waterways, air).
- Indulge: No matter what you are trying to achieve or earn, if you don’t stop for a while and enjoy your success and earnings, you are going to burn out very soon. Indulge in finer things life has to offer and enjoy them with your loved ones.
All these virtues will help you experience life in a very different way, which will fulfill your journey. So stop being a corporate slave for a while and live a little.